"The Americas commonly refers to the landmass of the Western Hemisphere, consisting of the continents of North America and South America with their associated islands and regions. ..."
The combined continents of North and South America
- America, Central - Isthmus joining North and South America
- America, Latin - The Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking regions of the Americas
- Indies, West - The islands of the Caribbean
- North America - Third largest continent, population over 360 million
- South America - Fourth largest continent, population over 300 million
Americas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia